Low Commitment Mentorship Opportunity

Hello all,

I was referred to this forum by @jonathonracz, a classmate of mine. He mentioned that industry leaders are fairly active on this platform, so I hope this message finds some eyes.

I’m currently seeking an experienced leader in the audio tech space to lead a remote mentorship Q&A to 60 students across the University of Michigan and Carnegie Mellon University. The class, Real Industry, aims to educate students about the music technology industry by exposing them to leading tech companies’ practices.

To learn more about Real Industry, visit the homepage: https://realindustry.org/

The Q&A could take place on any of the following evenings between 6:30pm and 8:00pm EST depending on your availability:

Thursday, February 8th
Thursday, February 15th
Thursday, February 22nd

This would be a remote session, which you could lead from wherever is most convenient, and may last anywhere from 30 minutes to the full hour and a half depending on your availability and preference.

If you believe you have useful insight to offer the class, and you want to connect with talented students that are interested in careers in music technology, please reply to this post before Thursday, February 8th with your preferred date/time.

Thanks for taking the time to read this post! Don’t hesitate to reach out!

Cheers,
Marc Lashner