Mastering The Mix is looking for an experienced and self-driven C++ developer to join the team.
This is a long-term remote working position for a contractor available during UK working hours.
Mastering The Mix exists to help music producers create better sounding mixes. We do this through forward thinking plugins that guide the user to make great mixing decisions.
The successful applicant should be confident in delivering a complete product ready for market based on product concepts.
- An excellent grasp of C++
What we’re looking for:
- Experience with different platforms and developer tools targeting macOS and Windows.
- Excellent communication skills with developers of all abilities
- Self-motivated, with the ability to effectively prioritise tasks
- Knowledge of continuous integration and testing best practices
- Passionate about quality music production
What we offer:
- Be part of an upwards trajectory of a boutique tech company
- Impactful work
- Flexible working hours
- Great scope for learning
- Your choice of developer tools and hardware
- Competitive compensation
If you think that you are a good fit for this role please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with:
- An up to date CV
- A short cover letter
- An example of your work that you’re proud of.
- Your compensation expectations
- Your earliest possible starting date