Max/MSP, gen~, JUCE and Audio Plugins in 2017?

Hello,

I really appreciate the effort that went into https://github.com/Cycling74/gen-plugin-export a few years ago…an example of exporting gen~ code from Max/MSP into JUCE, and then buiding audio plugins. I tried it today with macOS 10.12.5, Max 7.3.4, XCode 8.3.3, JUCE 5.0.2, and I get a few compile errors, pasted below.

Many thanks in advance for any suggestions to fix this, or links to other relevant documentation.

The following build commands failed:
CompileC build/C74GenPlugin.build/Debug/C74GenPlugin.build/Objects-normal/x86_64/PluginProcessor.o /Users/alex/JUCE/gen-plugin-export-master/Source-Plugin/PluginProcessor.cpp normal x86_64 c++ com.apple.compilers.llvm.clang.1_0.compiler
CompileC build/C74GenPlugin.build/Debug/C74GenPlugin.build/Objects-normal/x86_64/PluginEditor.o /Users/alex/Dropbox/SubPac/JUCE/gen-plugin-export-master/Source-Plugin/PluginEditor.cpp normal x86_64 c++ com.apple.compilers.llvm.clang.1_0.compiler
CompileC build/C74GenPlugin.build/Debug/C74GenPlugin.build/Objects-normal/x86_64/juce_AAX_Wrapper-30033AC6146DE144.o /Users/alex/JUCE/gen-plugin-export-master/JUCE/modules/juce_audio_plugin_client/AAX/juce_AAX_Wrapper.mm normal x86_64 objective-c++ com.apple.compilers.llvm.clang.1_0.compiler

1 Like