MouseInputSource missing in amalgamated file

Like the topic says, i added juce_MouseInputSource.cpp to the project and it builds fine, without it the linker says those symbols are missing.

[edit]
only in DEBUG mode, release builds seem to work

I added it to all the projects… Which platform are you talking about?

windows, visual studio 2008

Well, it’s definitely in there now.

i think you missed

#include "gui/components/mouse/juce_MouseInputSource.cpp"

in src/juce_amalgamated_template.cpp witch i use for debugging in VS.

Nope, that’s in there. Sounds like you’ve not pulled all the files down correctly or something?

[root@mephisto:/export/home/atom/juce/src]# git pull
Already up-to-date.
[root@mephisto:/export/home/atom/juce/src]# cat juce_amalgamated_template.cpp | grep MouseInputSource
[root@mephisto:/export/home/atom/juce/src]#

http://juce.git.sourceforge.net/git/gitweb.cgi?p=juce/juce;a=blob;f=amalgamation/juce_amalgamated_template.cpp;h=cf47f1311140b3cd4af1e92cf68309b029a1dfee;hb=HEAD

i’m sorry for going so far into this, but i still don’t see it (yes it’s int the amalgamation/ dir but not in the src/ dir, should i change my projects to point to amalgamation/ dir?)

atom@suonko:/suonko/devel/juce$ git log -n 1
commit bc5a7a6b7eeba7338ad83b5557fba459d3b13dad
Author: Julian Storer <jules@BigMac.local>
Date:   Thu Feb 25 18:31:06 2010 +0000

Updated VC6 project. Removed some unsafe templated casts from MemoryBlock and HeapBlock.
atom@suonko:/suonko/devel/juce$ cat src/juce_amalgamated_template.cpp | grep MouseInputSource | wc -l
atom@suonko:/suonko/devel/juce$ cat amalgamation/juce_amalgamated_template.cpp | grep MouseInputSource | wc -l

Ah, I see the confusion - sorry, that file in the src directory should have been deleted, it must have crept back in somehow… I’ll kill it again. Yes, you should use the stuff in the amalgamation folder now.