MultiWindows Application properties?

Helllo,

My Juce Application has 5 windows,

Id like to make them linked each others, in order to give focus to all windows when one is clicked.
Is Juce has methods for that ? Which juce class may I look at ?

Not at the moment, though something I’d like to write is a way of fixing the z-order relationships between a group of windows. You can do it at the moment by cunning use of toFront() and toBehind() when your windows get brought to the front.

(I assume you’re really talking about z-order and not focus here, because only one window can ever have keyboard focus)

I was talking about z-order, yes.

For keayboard focus, I solve it by attempting to pass all the key command in an Application Comm Manage.
I mean : all key shotrcut are listed in the menu bar, attached to an Applicaiton Command Manager which manages all the windows.
Is that ok for you ?

The ideal thing I’d like in Juce, is something like in Adobe applications : very light window which dissapear when Application focus change.
Is this now possible ?

[quote]The ideal thing I’d like in Juce, is something like in Adobe applications : very light window which dissapear when Application focus change.
Is this now possible ?[/quote]

Sure, it’s possible if you respond to focus changes yourself and show and hide your windows appropriately, but there’s nothing in there that will do the job for you.

I just wanna be sure not to lose my time in.
Ok that works, thanks.