We Empower. You Create.
We at Music Tribe believe that our sole purpose is to empower you to become the most creative you can be. We believe in obsessively* empowering you through our Brand Tribes – Midas, KlarkTeknik, Lab Gruppen, Lake, Tannoy, Turbosound, TC Electronic, TC Helicon, Behringer, Bugera, Auratone and Coolaudio. Empowering you to create and receive appreciation is the key to our happiness. That’s why we exist.
Uli Behringer (Founder/CEO)
*Obsession = The domination of one’s thoughts or feelings by a persistent idea, image or desire.
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent, Remote
We are looking for a talented C++ software developer to join the TC Helicon Gaming Development team to provide feature updates to our current flagship Windows application and create cross-platform Windows/Mac applications for new products in the future.
- Work with remote UX designer and implement graphical user interfaces
- Estimate effort for tasks and work as part of an Agile team
- Implement innovative features that promote scalability and compatibility
- Collaborate with a multi-disciplinary team (Embedded firmware, hardware, test)
- Identify and communicate technical problems, processes and solutions
The ideal candidate has 3 years or more of experience in C++ software development, preferably as a cross-platform application developer or Audio Programmer.
- Excellent knowledge of C++
- Experience using cross platform frameworks such as JUCE and QT
- Good knowledge of multi-platform challenges/problems related to portability
- Experience in developing UI and UX focused applications
- Knowledgeable of interfacing with external hardware through driver APIs
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English
- Proficient with version control and release management systems (Git/DevOps)
We are looking for people who are customer obsessed, passionate about gaming/streaming, research/learning obsessed, and display “4E+1P” competencies that align with Music Tribe culture.
Energy: To be highly energetic and self-motivated to serve others.
Energize: To obsessively inspire others to deliver the impossible.
Edge: To obsessively challenge and disrupt to find amazing solutions.
Execution: To obsessively deliver and exceed all expectations.
Passion: To obsessively LOVE what you do.
Interested applicants can submit their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org