Needed: Freelance developer for mobile audio app MVP

I run a music mixing/production studio and see the future of music creation branching into the mobile app world. I’m putting together a minimum viable product for pitching to investors and need help from experienced audio gurus and mobile devs.

Term: Work for hire, but open to equity/partnerships. Let’s talk!

Qualifications: Seeking an optimistic and experienced developer (or team) with experience in Audio/Music Apps for Android and iOS, Audio SDKs such as JUCE, Tracktion, Superpowered!, AudioKit, or others. Experience with cloud-based data storage integration and APIs is a plus. Must develop functional mobile MVP for prototyping by Jan 10th.

This prototype will be soft-proofed and pitched to investors for full development.

Must be passionate about music/audio, detail oriented, open minded, and a great problem solver. Both equity and compensation are negotiable to incentivize efficiency and high-quality work.

About Me: I’m a PhD scientist by training, but also a studio owner, entrepreneur, and audiophile. With over 15 years experience recording, mixing, mastering, and producing music, I understand the needs of musicians and have a deep understanding of where the music industry is going. I hope you will share my vision for the future of music production, where there are no barriers to creating great art.

Please PM me if interested! Cheers!

4 Likes

Check dm!