New errors in juce_mac_CoreAudioLayouts since 6.1.2

Using the develop branch, on macOS 10.15.7, xcode 12.1, I am getting the following errors. If I revert to 6.1.2, the errors do not appear.

/Users/me/Documents/SourceControl/TestProject/JUCE/modules/juce_audio_basics/native/juce_mac_CoreAudioLayouts.h:83:37: error: 
      use of undeclared identifier 'kAudioChannelLayoutTag_Atmos_5_1_4'
                             List { kAudioChannelLayoutTag_Atmos_5_1_4, { left, right, centre, LFE, leftSurround, right...
                                    ^
/Users/me/Documents/SourceControl/TestProject/JUCE/modules/juce_audio_basics/native/juce_mac_CoreAudioLayouts.h:84:37: error: 
      use of undeclared identifier 'kAudioChannelLayoutTag_Atmos_7_1_2'
                             List { kAudioChannelLayoutTag_Atmos_7_1_2, { left, right, centre, LFE, leftSurroundSide, r...
                                    ^
/Users/me/Documents/SourceControl/TestProject/JUCE/modules/juce_audio_basics/native/juce_mac_CoreAudioLayouts.h:191:33: error: 
      cannot use type 'void' as a range
        for (const auto& item : SpeakerLayoutTable::get())
                                ^
/Users/me/Documents/SourceControl/TestProject/JUCE/modules/juce_audio_basics/native/juce_mac_CoreAudioLayouts.h:251:33: error: 
                                ^
/Users/me/Documents/SourceControl/TestProject/JUCE/modules/juce_audio_basics/native/juce_mac_CoreAudioLayouts.h:284:33: error: 

Thanks, I’m aware of the issue and have a potential fix which should be live at some point this week.

1 Like

Hopefully this change should resolve the issue:

Let us know if you’re still running into problems after updating.

Looks good. Thank you much!

1 Like