OSX 10.10, Xcode 6.1

OSX 10.10, Xcode 6.1 builds the Introjucer just fine, and it runs just fine, but the JuceDemo (and my projects) fail with

Parse Issue

Unknown type name 'Point'

This happens with Finder.h and Quickdraw.h

I am a Windows person, with limited Mac knowledge, so any help/suggestions/workarounds would be gratefully accepted.

Thanks in anticipation...

That's the same setup I use, and the juce demo definitely compiles just fine. Got the latest juce version?

That fixed it!

JuceDemoPlugin fails to build with the following error:

Failed to find AUResources/AUResources.r

/Users/godfreysmall/JUCE/modules/juce_audio_plugin_client/AU/juce_AU_Resources.r:49: ### /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/usr/bin/Rez - SysError 0 during open of "AUResources.r".

Fatal Error!

/Users/godfreysmall/JUCE/modules/juce_audio_plugin_client/AU/juce_AU_Resources.r:49: ### /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/usr/bin/Rez - Fatal Error, can't recover.

AUResources.r: ### /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/usr/bin/Rez - Since errors occurred, /Users/godfreysmall/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/JuceDemoPlugin-hhrzxlxvqrctslamjuyslgimephn/Build/Intermediates/JuceDemoPlugin.build/Debug/JuceDemoPlugin.build/ResourceManagerResources/Objects/juce_AU_Resources.rsrc's resource fork was not written.

Command /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/usr/bin/Rez failed with exit code 3

http://www.juce.com/forum/topic/aus-xcode