Osx error on AU3 standalone copying of binary inside app

I have a project MyPlug, in which i have a target named Demo, which has a binary name of MyPlugDemo: the problem is that Demo/MyPlug.appex doesn’t exists but Demo/MyPlugDemo.appex does. So the script should take into account the binary name instead of the project name ?

here is the error:

PBXCp /Users/me/Projects/MyPlug/Bin/MacOSX/Demo/MyPlug.appex /Users/me/Projects/MyPlug/Bin/MacOSX/Demo/MyPlugDemo.app/Contents/PlugIns/MyPlug.appex
    cd /Users/me/Projects/MyPlug/Builds/MacOSX
    builtin-copy -exclude .DS_Store -exclude CVS -exclude .svn -exclude .git -exclude .hg -strip-debug-symbols -strip-tool /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Toolchains/XcodeDefault.xctoolchain/usr/bin/strip -resolve-src-symlinks /Users/me/Projects/MyPlug/Bin/MacOSX/Demo/MyPlug.appex /Users/me/Projects/MyPlug/Bin/MacOSX/Demo/MyPlugDemo.app/Contents/PlugIns
error: /Users/me/Projects/MyPlug/Bin/MacOSX/Demo/MyPlug.appex: No such file or directory

** BUILD FAILED **

The following build commands failed:
    PBXCp /Users/me/Projects/MyPlug/Bin/MacOSX/Demo/MyPlug.appex /Users/me/Projects/MyPlug/Bin/MacOSX/Demo/MyPlugDemo.app/Contents/PlugIns/MyPlug.appex
(1 failure)

Can you pm me the jucer file? I’ve just tried the same thing and it worked for me. Did you change the binary in both Debug/Release?