Pasting text from system clipboard via key shortcut | Pro Tools 2020 | AAX | macOS 10.15

Hi folks,
does anyone ran into the same mysterious issue? Text from the system clipboard will added twice via key shortcut into a simple juce::TextEditor. Doing the same through the editors context menu is working as expected.

Having build AAX with the JUCE latest 5 and 6 doesn’t make a difference.

I have noticed the opposite issue, where in some host/OS combinations, the keyboard shortcuts cannot seem to achieve focus within the TextEditor, and so pasting via shortcuts does not work at all… however the context menu always works to successfully paste the text.

I think I will try to repro what you’ve found as it is a fairly new environment, since it might provide clues to my issue (I would really like it if every host/OS combination could use Ctrl/Cmd+V to paste into TextEditor successfully…)

Exactly the same issue here!

What I found out is that pasting via Edit->Paste only leads to pasting once but using CMD+V leads to pasting it twice. I see Edit flashing when pressing CMD+V, so I assumed that this is some kind of key event that gets consumed twice? I gave up debugging at some point…

We also receive reports from PT 2020 users that have problems with CMD + V.

Same issue here. User with PT on OSX 10.14.6. Any fixes that we can use?