Peculiar SVG transparency issue

I have several SVG icons I use for cursors my JUCE applications.  All but one of them have worked perfectly for over a year.  One of them for no reason I can see looks fine in all the SVG editors I have access to but when I use it as a JUCE cursor, the transparent areas are covered with multicolored fuzz.

I managed to edit it down into a tiny file that looks fine in a browser or an editor but is total hash on Juce when used as a cursor - which I attached.  I also used it to replace one of my non-cursor icons - that looks fine too.

This has been happening for many versions of Juce.  I just updated to 3.0 but no change...

Any ideas?

Seems like a really simple file.. What code are you using to convert it to an Image?

Just instrumented the code to make sure.

I'm using Drawable::createFromImageData.  I checked to make sure that the length and data was correct.  I use this method elsewhere with apparently good effects...

I'm testing on OS/X 10.8.

More specific details:

juce::Image img(
      juce::Image::ARGB, ZOOM_CURSOR_WIDTH, ZOOM_CURSOR_HEIGHT, false);
  Graphics g(img);
  ptr<Drawable> drawable(BINARY_DATA(ZoomInCursor_svg, Drawable));
  drawable->draw(g, 1.0f);
  return img;

BINARY_DATA wraps Drawable::createFromImageData.

I wrote this a long time ago... but it was working initially (IIRC) and hasn't been changed.

When you create your image, you're passing 'false' as the last parameter, which tells it not to bother clearing the image - that means you could be drawing on top of garbage.. Maybe you've just been lucky with your other cursors that they happened to allocate empty blocks of memory!

Good catch, but that didn't entirely fix it.  (I note you've been replacing all those booleans with enums, for no doubt exactly this reason).

Now the cursor is entirely non-existent!

At this point, this is the only custom cursor I have in the program, so I'm now suspecting some error on that codepath.  I'll examine it tonight (as I now have a full-time job, woo!)