PluginListComponent

I’m trying to add a PluginListComponent to my app in the same way it’s used for the AudioPluginHost example. One issue I’m having is that I don’t have any ‘scan for new [plugins’ option? I’m basically copying the code from here. Any ideas, is there something I have to do in order to have these options appear?

Did you init the AudioPluginFormatManager with addDefaultFormats()? Does your Projucer project have the relevant plugin formats hosting enabled?

Thanks @Xenakios, I thought I had, but it looks like I might have missed a few steps.

[edit] Thanks @Xenakios, I hadn’t enabled the correct plugin hosting flags in my projucer project. Thanks for this. I’d have spent weeks on this without ever considering that!

I am having this same problem. I have added a PluginListComponent to a GUIApp AudioProcessor (not a plugin). The component shows up in a window I have created. But I also have no options to Scan.

I did init the AudioPluginFormatManager with addDefaultFormats(). But as this is a GUIApp, I don’t have the relevant plugin formats in the Projucer file (unless I’m missing something).

Can you not simply add the missing modules in your Projucer project?

The plugin format types for hosting are in the juce_audio_processor module settings in Projucer.

Thanks a bunch! I knew I saw those settings somewhere, but I couldn’t find them.

(The module was already in there.)