Pre-build step for xcode?

Hey Jules,

Sooo, we have pre and post-build steps for vs20xx and post-build steps for xcode…
The logical question would then be: can we have pre-build steps for xcode too? :slight_smile:

• bram

bump!

:smiley:

• bram

I’ve added this but not tested it… Let me know if it works!

I just upgraded Juce modules from the IntroJucer tool yesterday from version 2.0.25 which allowed me to build my project to version 2.0.27 and I got this error message when trying to rebuild the previously working project:
“failed to find ConditionalMacros/ConditionalMacros.r/Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Platforms/MacOSX.platform/Developer/SDKs/MacOSX10.7.sdk/System/Library/Frameworks/AudioUnit.framework/Headers/AUComponent.r:19: ### /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/usr/bin/Rez - SysError 0 during open of “ConditionalMacros.r”.Fatal Error!Command /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/usr/bin/Rez failed with exit code 3”

I am using Xcode v4.5 on my Mac OS X 10.7.4 iMac.

Any idea ?

[quote=“hurolura”]I just upgraded Juce modules from the IntroJucer tool yesterday from version 2.0.25 which allowed me to build my project to version 2.0.27 and I got this error message when trying to rebuild the previously working project:
“failed to find ConditionalMacros/ConditionalMacros.r/Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Platforms/MacOSX.platform/Developer/SDKs/MacOSX10.7.sdk/System/Library/Frameworks/AudioUnit.framework/Headers/AUComponent.r:19: ### /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/usr/bin/Rez - SysError 0 during open of “ConditionalMacros.r”.Fatal Error!Command /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/usr/bin/Rez failed with exit code 3”

I am using Xcode v4.5 on my Mac OS X 10.7.4 iMac.

Any idea ?[/quote]

Sorry, no idea. Check that those paths exist, I guess. (Also no idea why you’ve posted that on this unrelated thread?)

Excuse me I thought it could have something to do with Introjucer/Xcode …