Problems with my plugin in 4.3.0


#1

I updated to the 4.3.0 master yesterday and have had problems ever since.

My steps:

  • Updated my JUCE directory to 4.3.0
  • Opened the Projucer Xcode project and rebuilt it
  • Opened the rebuilt Projucer (it now shows 4.3.0), opened my plugin’s jucer file and save/opened in Xcode.
  • Cleaned and built my plugin.
  • Ran auval on my plugin and got “FATAL ERROR: Initialize: result: -10868” and a million Juce leak detector errors.
  • Rebuilt and ran Plugin Host. My plugin shows the incorrect audio configuration (2, 2) instead of (0, 2) and displays this in the console:

ca_require: ValidFormat(inScope, inElement, newDesc) InvalidFormat ../../../JUCE/modules/juce_audio_plugin_client/AU/CoreAudioUtilityClasses/AUBase.cpp:890

I switched back to 4.2.4 and everything is fine again. Actually, I switched back and forth between 4.2.4 and 4.3.0 a few times just to make sure…same result.


#2

This has been solved. It had to do with the new bus layout setup.

Here’s a link to the solution: