I updated to the 4.3.0 master yesterday and have had problems ever since.
- Updated my JUCE directory to 4.3.0
- Opened the Projucer Xcode project and rebuilt it
- Opened the rebuilt Projucer (it now shows 4.3.0), opened my plugin’s jucer file and save/opened in Xcode.
- Cleaned and built my plugin.
- Ran auval on my plugin and got “FATAL ERROR: Initialize: result: -10868” and a million Juce leak detector errors.
- Rebuilt and ran Plugin Host. My plugin shows the incorrect audio configuration (2, 2) instead of (0, 2) and displays this in the console:
ca_require: ValidFormat(inScope, inElement, newDesc) InvalidFormat ../../../JUCE/modules/juce_audio_plugin_client/AU/CoreAudioUtilityClasses/AUBase.cpp:890
I switched back to 4.2.4 and everything is fine again. Actually, I switched back and forth between 4.2.4 and 4.3.0 a few times just to make sure…same result.