Project Leader/Programmer

Hi

My name is Per Larsson and I've been developing multisampled instruments for about 20 years.

I'm now running SampleTekk (www.sampletekk.com), that produces and sells instrument for platforms like Kontakt, EXS24 and HALion.

We are now looking at the possibility of developing our own Virtual Instruments and we are therefore looking around for a skilled and experienced Project Leader and/or programmer.

Sounds interesting? Drop me a mail at per@sampletekk.com and tell me a bit about yourself.

Looking forward to hear from you!

A small clearification: Even we are based in Sweden, you doesn't have to! We have worked in many projects where we have had people living in other countries that contributed.

Also, this is not a "steady job", we like to come in contact with free lancing programmers that will contribute in projects.

And, goes without saying, do work for us, you'll be paid!

Hi,

could you be so kind as to give a little more information about what kind of virtual instruments you are planning to do?
From your website I gather you are mainly active with sampling, so I would expect you are looking at creating a sampler plugin series?
Or are you trying to include synthesis as well?

Cheers,

Sebastian