Projucer: issue with new JUCE 4.2 modules detection for Visual Studio 2015 export target


#1

Hi

I have tried to add a Visual Studio 2015 export target to an already functioning OSX AudioPlugin jucer file.
It appears that only the old JSON-based modules are being detected (I’ve tried by referencing a JUCE 4.1 folder.)
If I choose a folder with the latest JUCE 4.2 version, the modules are not detected, and thus project can’t be exported and opened in the IDE.

I compiled the Projucer a few hours ago from the current git version.
Maybe the problem also occurs with other MSVS exporters, I did not try.

Hopefully it’s an easy fix for you! :smiley:

Thanks


#2

All code to read the old JSON files has been deleted, so if that works, then you must be running an old version of the projucer.


#3

Hmm, weird.
Ok, I’ll try again and double-check that I’m not compiling something strange / wrong.

Thanks for the feedback.