I installed the latest Projcer for Windows (as of 22 Oct 2016), which now has a license agreement. I glossed through it, I have some questions and notes. Keep in mind, this is coming from the perspective of an OSS/indie developer, so perhaps the license agreement is tailored towards larger companies.
- This license only governs use of the Projucer, not the rest of JUCE, is that correct?
- Section 1.2.a says the the Projucer can only be run on one CPU, I assume this means a physical CPU and not one core of a multi-core CPU? How would this apply to a multi-CPU computer?
- Section 1.2.e seems overly restrictive, why can we only make one copy of the documentation? What if I wanted to have a copy on my development PC, and another to read on my tablet device?
- What data is collected?
- How long is the data retained?
- What policies are in place to protect the data?
- Is this data only used within Raw Material Software, or is it shared with third parties?