Slider and Combobox Interaction

Hi, I’m fairly new to JUCE so this may be a simple question, but I’m trying to create a stereo delay based on the stock logic one. In their plugin, you can select various synced delay times such as 1/4 note, 1/2 note, etc. using a combobox and this will update the position of the slider. You can also move the slider and depending on the delay time value relating to slider position, the combobox will update to the time division that is closest to the current delay time. I’d like to implement this functionality within my plugin, but I’m not sure how to go about doing it. I tried one implementation of checking what values the slider was between and updating the combobox by setting the SelectedId. I did have to disable the ability to set the delay time from the combobox then however, as setting the SelectedId would then call the combobox changed method and thus set the delay time to the time division relating to the combobox selection.

I’d appreciate any help and I hope my explanation was adequate enough for people to understand what I’m trying to achieve…!