Apogee Electronics is a leading designer and manufacturer of professional digital audio equipment based in Santa Monica, CA. We are a growing company with a reputation for creating award-winning digital audio conversion systems.
This is an onsite position (although in same cases, remote work will be considered) located in our offices in Santa Monica, California, where employees have access to the world class Apogee Studio and live performance space. Apogee Studio hosts KCRW’s Apogee Sessions which have featured performers like the Alabama Shakes, John Legend, Toro y Moi, Beck and many more.
We are looking for a software engineer to join the Apogee software team. We are looking for a self-motivated individual with experience writing clean, modern C++ code.
The ideal candidate will have:
- 4+ years professional experience in software development
- Strong C++ skills
- BS/MS in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science or Computer Engineering
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Authorized to work in the US
Additional desirable skills:
- Experience in OS X and Windows application GUI development
- Cross platform UI experience in JUCE/C++
- Familiar with PSoC designs
- Experience with C
- Experience with embedded systems
- Experience developing audio applications
- Understanding of audio recording, DAW software & audio interface hardware
Apogee Electronics is NOT seeking assistance or accepting unsolicited resumes from search firms for this employment opportunity.
Job Type: Full Time