Spam on the forum

As you have noticed, there is more and more spam on this forum.

Either there are a full class of monkey spammer ready to break the captcha just to pollute us, Juce’s lover, either the captcha definitively got broken.
So, do you think it would be a good idea to add some intelligible question to the registration process, the user will have to answer correctly, something related to C++, so it does reject both the spammer, and people with no C++ background ?

I’ve some question below which I think are obvious, but please comment, if you have better here:

• What is the operator required to allocate and construct an object on the heap ?
  • What does GUI mean ?
  • What is the ultimate answer to the ultimate question of life, the universe, and everything ?
  • What member access operator is not overloadable ?
  • What is the protection required to avoid copying an object ?
  • What is the name of the GUI builder in Juce ?

Yes, something must have broken the reCaptcha plugin recently, and for the last couple of weeks we’ve been getting bombarded by spambots.

But a couple of days ago I did change the captcha filter to a simple C++ question, and the number of new spambots registering fell to zero!

Annoyingly there are still a few lurking around who registered earlier, but I’ll stamp on them when they show up…

More spam just in... WIBNI members could flag/hide it?

Is there an option for reporting it?

Shouldn't be any need to report it - I remove spam as soon as I log in and see it anyway, so getting reports about it wouldn't speed things up at all.