As you have noticed, there is more and more spam on this forum.
Either there are a full class of monkey spammer ready to break the captcha just to pollute us, Juce’s lover, either the captcha definitively got broken.
So, do you think it would be a good idea to add some intelligible question to the registration process, the user will have to answer correctly, something related to C++, so it does reject both the spammer, and people with no C++ background ?
I’ve some question below which I think are obvious, but please comment, if you have better here:
- What is the operator required to allocate and construct an object on the heap ?
- What does GUI mean ?
- What is the ultimate answer to the ultimate question of life, the universe, and everything ?
- What member access operator is not overloadable ?
- What is the protection required to avoid copying an object ?
- What is the name of the GUI builder in Juce ?