A self-motivated senior/lead engineer, the individual would be responsible for developing and maintaining audio tools that support the development of speech enhancement algorithms and their integration and customization in end user devices and products.
The qualified individual would play a lead role in developing, implementing, modifying and maintaining user interface for audio tools that aid in development of Audience’s proprietary speech enhancement algorithms, as well as customization of Audience’s algorithms and products based on requirements from Application Engineers and customers. The individual would be responsible for requirements analysis, effort estimation, leading design, implementation, integration and testing efforts in order to successfully deploy these tools.
• Strong background in UI Design and Development
• Experience in developing and implementing UI for Audio and telecommunications market space
• Strong C, C++, and C# programming skills
• Significant experience with interfacing to embedded devices over interfaces such as USB, I2C, UART etc.,
• Experience in audio streaming applications on the PC using ASIO, DirectSound, or similar protocols
• Strong experience in programming with UI Tool kits such as JUCE, QT etc.
• Experience with object oriented programming methodologies and templates
• Significant experience in software development and debugging for embedded systems
• Expert in investigating and debugging of issues reported from the field
• Excellent organizational and communication skills.
• Demonstrable experience in Project Planning, execution leadership, ability to work with geographically distributed teams is required
Education and Work Experience
• BS and higher in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or a related technical field
• 6 to 10 years of work experience
If interested, please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org