Sr Software Engineer - audio drivers/architecture - and other job/internship opportunities at Tesla

Tesla has a few full-time audio job openings available right now so I’d like to share them with the community.

• Senior software engineer in OS audio drivers / audio server, hardware/software audio architecture
    https://www.tesla.com/careers/job/sr-softwareengineer-softwareplatformsaudiosystems-55877
    Develop ALSA drivers and audio server stack / audio framework to make audio features available to the OS, and drive the audio architecture design process for new products. This is a senior level role for someone looking to take on the challenge or broaden their responsibilities. We’d like to find someone really good at this stuff who has the drive for audio perfection and attention-to-detail to create best in class audio experiences in Tesla vehicles.

• Audio system QA engineer
    Apply your passion for audio/music to trying out audio features on the car and making sure it all works correctly. Also involves developing web infrastructure, work with web tools to monitor quality in a fast-paced manufacturing/production environment

Please apply at the links provided and email me your resume (dyeh@tesla.com) for a faster response. I’ll make sure it gets before the right audience. Feel free to forward to anyone who would be interested in taking on these challenges.

We also have an audio internships for Spring, Summer, and Fall 2020 (starting January, June, and September) in Audio System QA. Please email me your resume if interested and we can chat.

Tesla is one of those few companies uniquely positioned to move the needle and it’s small enough that you can make a significant impact as a developer or even as an intern. Imagine that - you can use your audio software skills to help move the world along to a sustainable energy future.

5 Likes