these are rather unrelated but as they both appear on OS X I put them into one post.
When a static library (*.a) is added to an IntroJucer project it won’t get linked. If I remove it and drop it in the XCode project from the Finder it works. On a quick diff between the working and non-working project I found that on the working one, the library is added to the sBuildPhase/Frameworks section and the path is appended to the library search path. I’m not sure whether the latter is important as I checked various search paths in the IntroJucer and it didn’t link.
I can mail you a project with a static library if you haven’t one at hand and/or the working and non-working XCode projects if that’ll suffice.
The other thing is when building a new audio plugin with the IntroJucer, the RTAS copying part gets executed in the post build copying script although RTAS wasn’t checked. Also, the script doesn’t check whether the Application Support/Digidesing/Plug-Ins folder exits resulting in a build error if it doesn’t.
I’m using XCode 3.2.6, OS X 10.6.8, latest tip.