Strange runtime warnings with resizable editor

I’ve started noticing some weird runtime warnings when running Standalone builds in Xcode, which look like this:

Invalid key (<NSAffineTransform: 0x60000259c880>) used in dictionary of type `NSDictionary<NSString *, id> *`.
Invalid key (<NSAffineTransform: 0x6000025931c0>) used in dictionary of type `NSDictionary<NSString *, id> *`.
Invalid key (<NSAffineTransform: 0x600002593740>) used in dictionary of type `NSDictionary<NSString *, id> *`.
Invalid key (<NSAffineTransform: 0x600002593780>) used in dictionary of type `NSDictionary<NSString *, id> *`.

It’s always 4 at a time, and mostly during startup, but sometimes also later. I don’t know how to reliably trigger it though.

Did some bisecting and figured out that these started appearing when I made a plugin I’m working on resizable, using setResizable() in the AudioProcessorEditor. When I delete that line, the warnings go away.

Also tested it with other plugin projects, including minimal ones. They all have these warnings appear as soon as I call setResizable().

Anyone else seen this? I don’t see any other side effects, so I guess it’s not a big deal.

Tested this with 7.0.7, 7.0.9 and current develop. Running Xcode 15.2 on Sonoma.

I could track it down to juce_MouseCursor_mac.mm:87, in fromHIServices(). But my brain switches off as soon as it sees ObjC.

I’m getting the same thing! need to know whats going on here.
I am also using resizable editor.

I’m experiencing this as well

It seems to be related to loading the system mouse cursors for resizing. Despite the warnings it seems to work just fine though.