The Juce demo AU builds fine on my machine (PPC, OSX 10.4.11, Xcode 2.5), I moved the xcode project to another directory, updated the paths in the project and it still built fine.
Then I replaced the content of the “Plugin code” group with my own .cpp/.h files, added the few “other C flags”/“header search paths” I needed, and since then it doesn’t build anymore.
Compiling and linking go fine, but I then get this error:
Rezzing …/…/juce/trunk/extras/audio plugins/wrapper/formats/AudioUnit/juce_AudioUnitWrapper.r
SysError 0 during open of “src/juce_core/basics/juce_StandardHeader.h”
Don’t quite know what a SysError 0 is, and most of all, I don’t see the connection between what I did (including source files that compile and link fine in this project, and which I have successfully to built a VST plugin with) and the occurence of this error that seems related to juce files that were already in the project by the time it used to build properly.
Beside the source file change, I barely changed anything to the project settings (added a few C flags and a couple of paths)