Totally blind looking for developers to help with an open source project to benefit all blind and disabled musicians

Hi everyone, hope you’re doing well and staying safe. I haven’t posted up here in awhile but thank you very much to everyone that helped with my last post. As many of you may know I’m a totally blind electronic musician from the UK. One of the problems currently facing blind musicians is that we do not have a reliable step sequencer in software form such as those found in logic pro X or FL studio. Even though I cannot code in juce myself, I am looking to set up a project to address this problem. The project would be a step sequencer plug-in written in the latest accessible version of juce. It would be fully open source and free for everyone to use. Even though initially the focus would be on making the plug-in accessible to blind people and screen reader users the open source nature of the project mmeans that it could accommodate people with other disabilities later on down the line. Right now, I am looking for developers to help make the project a reality I would like to build a community of enthusiastic developers and users around this project. I have project documentation ready for viewing project brief feature list and an idea for a user interface layout. If you think you can help with this project or know anybody that might be interested in this project feel free to comment here with any questions you may have or feel free to private message me on the forum thank you very much for reading everybody and I look forward to collaborating with you all the best Trey.

3 Likes