Trying to load VST results in a no factory ID

I have a fully functional prototype that allows me to load the editor of a VST into my project.
I am transferring the Code from the side project to the main but upon the transfer I get a jassert

 IPluginFactory* JUCE_CALLTYPE getPluginFactory()
    if (factory == nullptr)
        if (auto* proc = (GetFactoryProc) getFunction (factoryFnName))
            std::cout << "Test" << std::endl;
            factory = proc();
    // The plugin NEEDS to provide a factory to be able to be called a VST3!
    // Most likely you are trying to load a 32-bit VST3 from a 64-bit host
    // or vice versa.
   jassert (factory != nullptr);
    return factory;

which is the result of the call

 if(known_List.scanAndAddFile("/Users/josephescamilla/Downloads/KeyFinder.vst3", false, typesFound, *formatter))
   for(int scan = 0; scan < 15; scan++)
    DBG(" Key Finder Scanned");
   // loadPlugin(typesFound[0],1);

known_List is a KnownPluginList, typesFound is an OwnedArray of Plugin Description

I’m having the same problem. Did you find a solution?

Found the solution! Well, for me at least. I was trying to load the NUW x64 inside of the contents of the VST3 and it didn’t work. I tried loading the whole VST3 package and it stuck loading forever. I discovered that the VST3 plugin I was using was corrupted. I reinstalled it and it worked fine.

Yeah I tried that too for mine which worked the first time.

I ended up having it again but it was for a different reason but still same error for the factory ID.

I ended up using some new plugins I made from RackAFX which also had problems with the Steinberg new SDK but apparently he is releasing new book tomorrow which will outline how to reconcile the SDK with rackAFX new software.

Hopefully this will allow his generated plugins to send out factory IDs now because now Host or DAW could detect them and it would require a clean reinstall or change certain file structures and finally he is addressing it in his book tomorrow.

It seems if plugins can’t load properly and the host is known to be working and displaying IpluginFactory it tends to be on the fault of the plugin seeing as mine could find the paths fine.

Im excited to try his new SynthLabs out tho I think they’ll be cool to put in my project.