UDP issue

My name is Jesse, I am developing an app using JUCE in XCode which communicates via UDP messaging to a Java front end (Netbeans). We are facing an issue which we cannot solve. While running the programs, the backend and software stop communicating and we have determined this is due to an issue with UDP messaging which calls JUCE methods. More interestingly, it is much harder to create this issue when the programs are being run through Netbeans and XCode. However, when we bundle into a .app, the issue is happening in a matter of minutes and is very consistent. We are struggling and were hoping for some advice. 
Only once: we were able to recreate the crash in the unbundled versions. This was the information we received. We are not sure if these are separate issues or related. We do suspect they are different.

Send feedback: 88,26,1

Send feedback: 88,27,1

Send feedback: 88,27,1

thinkplay(6498,0x104614000) malloc: *** error for object 0x60000002c920: Heap corruption detected, free list canary is damaged

*** set a breakpoint in malloc_error_break to debug

thinkplay(6498,0x7fff77774310) malloc: *** error for object 0x600000075700: Freeing already free'd pointer

*** set a breakpoint in malloc_error_break to debug

(lldb) 

I can provide images if you need more info.
Thanks! 

Based on what you've said,  it's most like something really silly like overwriting the buffer you're using. Or maybe you've got a threading issue and are freeing a buffer while it's still being used. In a debug build you might get away with that, but in the release build the memory layout is tighter and more likely to cause real damage.

Impossible for anyone else to help you track that down though - you need to check your code and try whatever memory debugging tools you can find.