Using a .C library with juce

Hi
i have a library that i want to use with juce that’s a .h a .c and a .dll file.

is adding the features of this dll a matter of copy and paste?

Doesn’t sound like you really understand libraries… It’s a pretty basic c++ topic, so there’s probably loads of tutorials on the web for this - there’s really no point in me trying to explain, as it’s got nothing at all to do with juce.

ok i got some help with that one. thanks. it’s pretty simple i thought i would be but just wanted to make sure…

cause there’s always something with c++, if you get my drift…

Not really?

Not really?[/quote]

:lol:
something always goes wrong. especialy when you’re learning

Actually, contrary to what I’ve heard from most people, my jump to C++ was suprisingly error free. I did things in QuickBasic (the full app, the one that could actually make executables) when I was 6-8, also used assembly starting at about 8 to 10, and did C++ from when I was 10yrs to present (near a decade and a half later). The only mistakes I really ever made were the usual stupid logic mistakes, not programming mistakes…

Aye ken. Wiz doing 'sembly at 13 or so on Commodore64. Then went and got fucked off my tree for 15 years!

But I understand going from ground zero to audio plugin whiz must be frought with confusion.

no show offs in this room… :lol:

i got a bit of guidance from a fellow IRC user. He/she was kind enough through it for me.

Aye ken. Wiz doing 'sembly at 13 or so on Commodore64. Then went and got fucked off my tree for 15 years!

But I understand going from ground zero to audio plugin whiz must be frought with confusion.[/quote]

A few less than 15, but a broadly similar tale here too.

Ahh 6510, how I miss only having 3 registers to worry about. :frowning:

But I understand going from ground zero to audio plugin whiz must be frought with confusion.[/quote]

A few less than 15, but a broadly similar tale here too.

Ahh 6510, how I miss only having 3 registers to worry about. :([/quote]

Registers? Are we still using registers? Mental.

Aye. Mind the LDA op? “LoadAccumulator” I half named my band after the Accumulator. Sort of. http://www.myspace.com/orgonaccumulator we’re shit. Always liked that word.