Web Browser Component not working on OS X

It hapens also in the Demo. I'm on El Capitan, latest master.
When I resize the Demo window, random garbage is displayed instead of the browser:

broken browser component on OS X with Juce 4

Update: this issue is also related to App Transport Security: "App Transport Security has blocked a cleartext HTTP (http://) resource load since it is insecure. Temporary exceptions can be configured via your app's Info.plist file.". Why there's garbage? I don't know. I flipped through the various demo parts before making this screenshot. So it's probably somesing else

Thanks.. I'm still on 10.10 but will get someone in the team here who has 10.11 to check it out..

OK. First of all, I can't reproduce that garbled screen, I just get a blank white screen instead. Could you please give me the steps needed to reproduce this?

Next, yes, it's related to the App Transport Security. Basically, OSX won't let you open a connection if it doesn't like the certificate. So the browser component doesn't do anything, that's why we get the blank screen. And we can't really change the behaviour of that embedded browser, that's up to OSX and not JUCE to display anything there.

Apart from the garbled graphics (which I can't reproduce?), I wouldn't worry about it too much, because this thing is not meant to be a universal browser anyway. You would use it in your app e.g. to display some of your own web content. And then, in your own app, if you need to circumvent App Transport Security to show that correctly, you should follow this thread. I'd like to avoid putting that into the JUCE Demo though.

Does that sound reasonable?