Whether juce will be ready to support XML layout?

hello!
the jucers support edit component layout,but Whether juce can load layout from xml files?
sorry for my poor english!

The jucer saves its data as XML, but I guess you’re talking about dynamically loading it (?) in which case, the answer is no.

But as mentioned elsewhere, I am working on some exciting new UI design tool stuff - will announce that soon…

[quote=“jules”]The jucer saves its data as XML, but I guess you’re talking about dynamically loading it (?) in which case, the answer is no.

But as mentioned elsewhere, I am working on some exciting new UI design tool stuff - will announce that soon…[/quote]

thanks for your reply.you’r right,i want to dynamically load xml to layout the components. i’m looking forward to the new tools!

The new tools won’t involve any XML.

But asking to “load XML” is a bit of a strange thing to ask… Why XML? What data format would this XML use? Would you create this mysterious XML by hand, or would you expect some kind of tool to create it? Without actually specifying any of those things, just asking for “XML” is meaningless!

And of course, if you have a specific XML format in mind that you’d like to use, then it’s straightforward to write your own dynamic loader for it - you wouldn’t need any changes to the library itself in order to do that.

[quote=“jules”]The new tools won’t involve any XML.

But asking to “load XML” is a bit of a strange thing to ask… Why XML? What data format would this XML use? Would you create this mysterious XML by hand, or would you expect some kind of tool to create it? Without actually specifying any of those things, just asking for “XML” is meaningless!

And of course, if you have a specific XML format in mind that you’d like to use, then it’s straightforward to write your own dynamic loader for it - you wouldn’t need any changes to the library itself in order to do that.[/quote]

ok,i just want to use xml to Automatic layout the components when app was created,just like the jucer uses metadata to manager the components.maybe i need juce can Automatic layout the components with metadata,yeah! the file which contains metadata can be “xml” or “ini” or other things.
sorry for my poor english,do you understand my idea?