XCode 3 problems compiling example_project

I have successfully built Juce with the following config.

[code]// For 10.4 (and later) compatibility, use these instead:
MACOSX_DEPLOYMENT_TARGET = 10.4
// SDKROOT = $(DEVELOPER_SDK_DIR)/MacOSX10.4u.sdk

// For 10.5 (and later) compatibility, use these instead:
// MACOSX_DEPLOYMENT_TARGET = 10.5
SDKROOT = $(DEVELOPER_SDK_DIR)/MacOSX10.5.sdk[/code]

Now when I build the example project I get this error.

Undefined symbols: "juce::FileInputSource::FileInputSource(juce::File const&)", referenced from: juce::XmlDocument::XmlDocument(juce::File const&)in libjucedebug.a(juce_XmlDocument.o) ld: symbol(s) not found collect2: ld returned 1 exit status "juce::FileInputSource::FileInputSource(juce::File const&)", referenced from: juce::XmlDocument::XmlDocument(juce::File const&)in libjucedebug.a(juce_XmlDocument.o) ld: symbol(s) not found collect2: ld returned 1 exit status Build failed (1 error)

I had to comment out:

For now.

XmlDocument::XmlDocument (const File& file) { //inputSource = new FileInputSource (file); }

What’s the fix?

It seems that jules forgot to add some file to the Xcode project.
I you add those yourself, it will work fine

HTH

Sorry, was in the middle of some changes. I’ve checked in the latest stuff now.

Thanks.

Clean JUCE build and Example App on XCode 3.0
Beautiful.
Thanks

Hi Jules,

I have the same issues with my Windows build:

Error	1	error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "public: __thiscall juce::FileInputSource::FileInputSource(class juce::File const &)" (??0FileInputSource@juce@@QAE@ABVFile@1@@Z) referenced in function "public: __thiscall juce::XmlDocument::XmlDocument(class juce::File const &)" (??0XmlDocument@juce@@QAE@ABVFile@1@@Z)	jucelib_static_Win32_debug.lib

And I just downloaded JUCE from SVN.

Philip

I’ve not updated the vc6 project yet. Maybe you’re using that?

I’m using vc8. I think the issue was that the project did not reload properly once I had downloaded the latest JUCE. I restarted VS and everything is fine now.