ADC call for proposals

Hi,

We are delighted to invite you to contribute or attend the Audio Developer Conference (ADC), hosted at Code Node. London, 13-15th November 2017.

Important dates
31st May: End of early-bird ticket price
16th June: Deadline for talks and posters submission
7th July: Notification of acceptance
14th July Program announcement

Register for the conference

Call for contributions
You are invited to submit a proposal for a talk and/or a poster to be presented at this event. Presenting your work at the Audio Developer Conference is an excellent way to engage a wide range of C++ practitioners about your areas of interest and expertise, and gather useful feedback from experts. JUCE invites all attendees – from C++ gurus to indie developers to students – to contribute to the Audio Developer Conference.
Talks range from audio research to professional practices, standards in audio development, and experimental projects are welcome too. We can accommodate talks that are 25 minutes long (half session) or 50 minutes long (full session), including Q&A.

Posters and demonstrations can be on any topic listed below. Posters (A0 portrait) and demonstrations will be on display throughout the conference, including lunch breaks and coffee breaks.

Submit a proposal

Topics
Audio and Digital Signal Processing
3D and VR/AR Audio
iOS and Android development
Real-time audio optimisation
Audio latency, jitter, performance predictability
Modern C++
Software development tools, techniques, and processes
High performance computing
Interface and interaction programming
Embedded, Linux, bare metal audio programming
Scientific programming
Graphics / GPU
Cryptography
Best practices
Parallelism/multi-processing

Keynote speakers
The conference features a line up of inspiring keynote speakers: Jeannie Yang (Smule), Elaine Chew (QMUL, MIT), Phoenix Perry (Goldsmith, NYU) and Jules Storer (JUCE).

Registration fees for speakers
Speakers will benefit from a discounted price to attend the conference, at the flat fee of £200. For the speakers who already have purchased an early bird ticket, the price difference will be refunded. Indie developers and students whose talks are accepted are encouraged to contact us if they feel their fees should be waived, we’ll try to get as many speakers in for free as possible.

Sponsors
We offer sponsors the possibility to showcase new products or technology that are relevant to the theme of the conference. To learn more about the options, please get in touch with us by e-mail: adc@roli.com.

1 Like

(I’ll submit something when I stop changing my mind about a subject every week)

You can always submit more than one proposal :wink:

1 Like

Which is what I did as well :slight_smile:

1 Like