Atomic problems (latest tip)_

only when doing ppc builds

CompileC build/EdoController.build/Release/EdoController.build/Objects-normal/ppc/EdoRandomizer.o /Users/atom/devel/ctrlr/EdoController/Build/Mac/EdoController/../../../EdoInternalModulators/Core/EdoRandomizer.cpp normal ppc c++ com.apple.compilers.gcc.4_0
    cd /Users/atom/devel/ctrlr/EdoController/Build/Mac/EdoController
    /Developer/usr/bin/gcc-4.0 -x c++ -arch ppc -fmessage-length=0 -pipe -Wno-trigraphs -fpascal-strings -Os -Wreturn-type -Wunused-variable -DJUCE_ObjCExtraSuffix=FINDMEQUICK -DJUCE_RELEASE -isysroot /Developer/SDKs/MacOSX10.5.sdk -mtune=G5 -mmacosx-version-min=10.5 -gdwarf-2 -I/Users/atom/devel/ctrlr/EdoController/Build/Mac/EdoController/build/EdoController.build/Release/EdoController.build/EdoController.hmap -F/Users/atom/devel/ctrlr/EdoController/Build/Mac/EdoController/build/Release -I/Users/atom/devel/ctrlr/EdoController/Build/Mac/EdoController/build/Release/include -I../../../EdoLua/Libs/boost -I../../../EdoLua/Libs/diluculum/include -I../../.. -I/Users/atom/devel/juce -I/Users/atom/devel/ctrlr/EdoController/Build/Mac/EdoController/build/EdoController.build/Release/EdoController.build/DerivedSources/ppc -I/Users/atom/devel/ctrlr/EdoController/Build/Mac/EdoController/build/EdoController.build/Release/EdoController.build/DerivedSources -c /Users/atom/devel/ctrlr/EdoController/Build/Mac/EdoController/../../../EdoInternalModulators/Core/EdoRandomizer.cpp -o /Users/atom/devel/ctrlr/EdoController/Build/Mac/EdoController/build/EdoController.build/Release/EdoController.build/Objects-normal/ppc/EdoRandomizer.o
/Users/atom/devel/juce/juce_amalgamated.h: In member function 'Type juce::Atomic<Type>::operator+=(Type)':
/Users/atom/devel/juce/juce_amalgamated.h:5780: error: there are no arguments to 'OSAtomicAdd64' that depend on a template parameter, so a declaration of 'OSAtomicAdd64' must be available
/Users/atom/devel/juce/juce_amalgamated.h:5780: error: (if you use '-fpermissive', G++ will accept your code, but allowing the use of an undeclared name is deprecated)
/Users/atom/devel/juce/juce_amalgamated.h: In member function 'Type juce::Atomic<Type>::operator++()':
/Users/atom/devel/juce/juce_amalgamated.h:5801: error: there are no arguments to 'OSAtomicIncrement64' that depend on a template parameter, so a declaration of 'OSAtomicIncrement64' must be available
/Users/atom/devel/juce/juce_amalgamated.h: In member function 'Type juce::Atomic<Type>::operator--()':
/Users/atom/devel/juce/juce_amalgamated.h:5815: error: there are no arguments to 'OSAtomicDecrement64' that depend on a template parameter, so a declaration of 'OSAtomicDecrement64' must be available
/Users/atom/devel/juce/juce_amalgamated.h: In member function 'bool juce::Atomic<Type>::compareAndSetBool(Type, Type)':
/Users/atom/devel/juce/juce_amalgamated.h:5829: error: there are no arguments to 'OSAtomicCompareAndSwap64Barrier' that depend on a template parameter, so a declaration of 'OSAtomicCompareAndSwap64Barrier' must be available
/Users/atom/devel/juce/juce_amalgamated.h: In member function 'Type juce::Atomic<Type>::operator++() [with Type = int]':
/Users/atom/devel/juce/juce_amalgamated.h:5912:   instantiated from here
/Users/atom/devel/juce/juce_amalgamated.h:5801: error: 'OSAtomicIncrement64' was not declared in this scope
/Users/atom/devel/juce/juce_amalgamated.h: In member function 'Type juce::Atomic<Type>::operator--() [with Type = int]':
/Users/atom/devel/juce/juce_amalgamated.h:5923:   instantiated from here
/Users/atom/devel/juce/juce_amalgamated.h:5815: error: 'OSAtomicDecrement64' was not declared in this scope
/Users/atom/devel/juce/juce_amalgamated.h: In member function 'Type juce::Atomic<Type>::operator+=(Type) [with Type = int]':
/Users/atom/devel/juce/juce_amalgamated.h:5753:   instantiated from 'Type juce::Atomic<Type>::get() const [with Type = int]'
/Users/atom/devel/juce/juce_amalgamated.h:5930:   instantiated from here
/Users/atom/devel/juce/juce_amalgamated.h:5780: error: 'OSAtomicAdd64' was not declared in this scope
** BUILD FAILED **

Thanks, I’m just sorting that out…