We are Audiaire, a maker of cutting-edge audio production tools based in Los Angeles and London. We are seeking a full time or freelance junior developer to join our growing remote team. Experience in building and maintaining audio plugins is essential.
Location: Remote. We work during 10am-6pm CET.
Salary: Competitive. Experience dependent.
- Working closely with Senior Developers and QA, implementing new features to existing products.
- Supporting Senior Developers in the building of new plugins.
- Optimising and updating current products.
- Bug fixing where required.
- Experienced in JUCE/C++ and DSP development.
- Demonstrable portfolio of past projects.
- Solution driven, pragmatic, problem solver with ability to work in a team to tight deadlines.
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science or Music Technology preferable.
- Some experience of building in iOS preferable.
Apply with CV: email@example.com