Audient design and manufacture a range of audio products for creators used in situations ranging from a simple podcasting setup to large scale music recording studios.
We have a strong focus on delivering products which are both elegant and simple to use.
Audient are looking for a creative, disciplined and self motivated programmer to join our small and passionate team. The ideal applicant will have solid programming experience, be enthusiastic and have great attention to detail.
You will have experience developing both desktop software and embedded firmware.
The role within the research and development team will include:
- Releasing code to thousands of customers on a regular basis
- Developing software and firmware for new products
- Working with the technical support team to improve existing software and firmware
- Collaborating with our hardware developers to develop optimal solutions
- Good knowledge of C++
- Embedded development experience
- Great communicator - both written and spoken
- Exceptional troubleshooting skills
- Solid understanding of the hardware and software blocks that make up a digital audio workstation
- Experience programming on both Mac and PC
- Familiar with version control systems - specifically GIT
- Familiar with the JUCE C++ library
- Experience with XMOS microcontrollers
- Experience with DSP
- Handy with electronics
Term: Full time, Permanent
Salary: Dependent on experience
Location: Audient HQ, Herriard, Hampshire, UK - or remote with regular visits to the Audient office
Send applications to Steve Flower: recruitment+sd at audient.com