Class FIFinderSyncExtensionHost - Warning on OSX xCode console

Hello,
I am making simply audio player, and my FileChooser, gives me enigmatic (at least for me :slight_smile: ) warning when I click open button which calls chooser.browseForFileToOpen().

That Warning doesn’t cause any error, but I don’t know should I worry about that or not?

The warning says:

objc[74738]: Class FIFinderSyncExtensionHost is implemented in both /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/FinderKit.framework/Versions/A/FinderKit (0x7fffae5cdc90) and /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/FileProvider.framework/OverrideBundles/FinderSyncCollaborationFileProviderOverride.bundle/Contents/MacOS/FinderSyncCollaborationFileProviderOverride (0x10cd7bcd8). One of the two will be used. Which one is undefined.
2018-07-01 15:28:26.800981+0200 PajFFTproject[74738:14425566] errors encountered while discovering extensions: Error Domain=PlugInKit Code=13 “query cancelled” UserInfo={NSLocalizedDescription=query cancelled}

Could anyone give some advice what to do with that?
Great thanks in advance.

Nothing in JUCE uses that class, it’s some kind of internal Apple thing. I doubt if it’s anything you need to worry about.