I tried to run a CMake build of JUCE 6 on Windows 10. After 50 minutes, the build remains stuck at
--Building juceaide, displayed in the console. I’ve tried 4 times with the same result.
I’ve watched the Task Manager, and the linker ld.exe is burning through CPU the entire time.
- Windows 10
- MSYS2 MinGW 64-bit
- CMake version 3.17.2
- gcc.exe (Rev2, Built by MSYS2 project) 10.1.0
- Clone master branch (tag 6.0.0, commit 55df089)
- Create new folder for install (outside of cloned repo folder)
- Local folders
- Build JUCE per instructions in “docs/CMake API.md”
cmake -B cmake-build-install -DCMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX=/c/lib/JUCE/install
- wait 50 minutes and then post to the JUCE forum
Does anyone see something I’ve overlooked or have done wrong? Is there a known bug?