Could Slider use NormalisableRange?

At the moment Slider does not use a NormalisableRange, but independent max/min/skew members.
Do you think it would be possible to change that?

Note that a current related issue is that if you create a AudioProcessorValueTreeState::Parameter with a NormalisableRange using some lambdas, then AudioProcessorValueTreeState::SliderAttachment won’t work correctly with it.

1 Like

any plan regarding that?
it would be great if we could specify any NormalisableRange for the AudioProcessorValueTreeState parameters while still be able to use SliderAttachment.

It’s in our backlog. The AudioProcessorValueTreeState has a number of improvements we can make to it, but I can’t give you an ETA for when we’ll start working on them.

1 Like

Just found the same problem. Its important thats this is not only fixed in AudioProcessorValueTreeState, its also important as that Slider takes a NormalisableRange to avoid reimplementation.

Anyway its too late for me, i have to reimplement all this stuff to get my product ready.

When you begin to use the new dsp and plugin-helpers classes seriously, you find a lot of loose ends.

:kissing_heart: