Crash when scanning plugin

@jules : You said : “Maybe try using a stripped release build of the host.”. Which compiling option are you referring to?

I am almost sure it is a symbol issue indeed as parsing the files in another order sometimes succeeds. Still not clear to me why the crashing “twin” plugin doesn’t crash when they are not parsed in a same way though …

@Rail_Jon_Rogut : Hello Rail, what do you mean?

@jules : Hi Jules, why not answering my last question? " Which compiling option are you referring to?"
You provide a pluginhost code which is crashing on every single computer we tried it on.
I understand that we might do something wrong here, but some help would be great.
Thanks

I can’t remember all the Visual Studio flags, but like I said above, check this idea first by using DUMPBIN to examine the symbols in the binaries you’re using and see if there actually is a clash. It’s no good asking for more help if you’ve not tried the things I’ve already suggested.

And if you find yourself having to debug this kind of thing, you should learn about how it all works - start with something like this