Hi everyone :)
As my plugin development goes fine, I am willing to include a Google Font in my VST. However, although I checked kind of all the threads about it on the forum, it's still not working.
Since the examples I found on the forum aren't often complete, it is not clear for me if I am doing a mistake or if the problem comes from something else (although it is probably the former :) ).
Here's what I am doing :
First, I loaded the TTF file in the Projucer
Then, the code (I am planning to move it to my custom Look&Feel class later but for now I am including everything in the paint() method of my PluginEditor)
g.setColour(Colours::white); Typeface::Ptr tface = Typeface::createSystemTypefaceFor(BinaryData::MontserratRegular_ttf, BinaryData::MontserratRegular_ttfSize); String tfaceName = tface->getName(); Font myFont(tface); myFont.setHeight(20.0f); g.setFont(myFont); g.drawText("Hello, World!", 2, 2, 200, 40, true);
It's compiling perfectly but no text is displayed. If someone can enlighten me about what is wrong it would be super useful :)
Thanks a lot,