Thanks for reply.
I just tried 1_50, and it has the same issue as 1_46.
I am not sure if it is my fault or bug in juce.
I paste some my code here:
const juce::File audioFile(filePath);
input = myUrl->createInputStream(false);
I also checked the difference between juce_46 and juce_50.
The major change for the classes used here is this function.
juce_readFromInternetFile , which is in
class WebInputStream : public InputStream
int read (void* dest, int bytes)
if (finished || isError())
const int bytesRead = juce_readFromInternetFile (handle, dest, bytes);
position += bytesRead;
if (bytesRead == 0)
finished = true;
in juce_50 and juce_46, the implementing of juce_readFromInternetFile() changed a lot. I also see the fileOutputStream change between these two version, and they are almost the same.
another change is in side juce_URL.cpp. But I do not think it is some to do with this issue.