I downloaded the tip yesterday to upgrade my project.
The findChildFiles doesn’t give me the same result as before.
Here’s the code to look for all “dro” files recursively:
File repertoire( libraryPath );
Array< File > results;
numInstruments = repertoire.findChildFiles( results, File::findFiles, true, JUCE_T("*.dro") );
A a result, I get nothing. When I remove the filter, I get a result. I looked at the juce code, I have the impression the filter was also applied to the subdirectory search but honestly I didn’t really understand the code.
I changed my code to use DirectoryIterator and it works now.
I just wanted to know what was wrong in my code.