Has anyone had any luck with RTAS (PT_80_SDK) in VC2010?

Do you have any pointers for me?

After messing around for a while, the closest I’ve gotten resulted in a huge cluster of unresolved symbols. My configuration was generated with the Introjucer after fixing several Compiler/Linker project setting variables to match everything mentioned in the Readme file that was included with JUCE. If any of you have been successful, are there any steps you can recall outside of the included instructions (which works perfectly well with VC2005) that was necessary for a proper build in VC2010?

AFAIK Protools SDK is NDA. There is a dedicated forum in the Protools developer section.

Check the calling convention though.

[quote=“otristan”]AFAIK Protools SDK is NDA. There is a dedicated forum in the Protools developer section.

Check the calling convention though.[/quote]

It is, however I have seen several other RTAS posts here though. Regardless, I’ve removed the unresolved symbol output which really wasn’t too revealing.

http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/k2b2ssfy(v=vs.71).aspx

you are probably mixing those.

The one in the PT SDK is not the standard one.

I’ve gotten it to work pretty quickly in VC2010. All I had to do (after generating the project with the Introjucer) was to set the __stdcall conventions as mentioned in the “How to use this framework” file in the Juce plugin folder, and add /Force:multiple to the linker command line.
I’ve tried PT_90_SDK for a while before that, with no luck. Built fine but Protools just wouldn’t load the plugin. I don’t assume anyone has had any success with that SDK and JUCE?