after three years of working on my JUCE based sampler platform, I finally decided to call it 1.0.
It contains pretty much everything you need to create sample based instruments and has a compile exporter that launches the OS compilers to create native plugins / standalone for Windows / OSX / iOS (VST / AU / AAX) - actually it launches the Projucer which creates the IDE projects and then it launches the OS compilers
Some of the main features:
- disk streaming sampler with multi mic support
- lossless audio codec with ~45% file size and (almost) no performance overhead compared to uncompressed samples
- additional synthesis modules, effects & modulator architecture
- some neat IDE features including Live variable watch, REPL, breakpoints
- customizable workspace & responsive layout system
- project management system with emphasis on compatibility with Git
Check out the GitHub page for a full feature list:
It’s licensed under the terms of the GPL v3 (and any instrument you’ll create will inherit this license), but I’ll offer a premium model for commercial projects. More information about this is available on request.
Feel free to download the current version and give me some feedback (as with a complex project like this, chances are great that you run into some issues, so let me know if you find anything weird.)