This question is directed towards Jules but I’d be interested in hearing from anyone who uses Git. If you are not Jules, the question is “how do you integrate the JUCE source tree into your repository.” For Jules:
- How do you work with Git?
- Do you use feature branches?
- Do you perform a rebase (possibly interactive) after a series of commits to tidy them up? (i.e. “hide the sausage making”)
- How do you hold back work in progress while still submitting commits to the master branch?
- Do you ever get merge conflicts?
- When you compare revisions or perform diffs what tool do you use? How do you view the code (integrated, side by side, diff style, etc)?