ImageButton Questions

Hi,

1. looks like there is no way to display a Mouse-over image when the ImageButton is “Down”. Is that correct, or am I missing something?

2. (Thats probably Button related:) When switching “DOWN” the button seems to switch the Image immediately, while when switching “UP” it toggles after void clicked() - or probably only because the ToggleState is set during clicked().
    I am asking since in my Application the buttons switch hardware states which takes some milliseconds. So its noticeable different timing between DOWN and UP. I would like my inherited button to be responsible to set the ToggleState (not any magic), so my button can change its state only after the hardware has reacted. This gives a feedback in both ways to the user.

3. I am not sure why there is no public copy constructor (and no public = operator as well). My application would hold its dynamically created buttons in a std::deque or similar; currently it only can do so by using a dynamically allocated button.

Thanks!

ups! sorry wasn’t my intention to create two ImageButton Questions threads… Please remove one.
(one should not hit Preview and Submit shortly in a row…)