InAppPurchases JNI error: billingclient.api not found

So,

I got my InAppPurchases classes working on Android to the extend that they don’t highlight errors anywhere anymore and I can build. But now, when trying to run it, the app crashes and I get a JNI error:

JNI DETECTED ERROR IN APPLICATION: JNI NewGlobalRef called with pending exception java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: Didn’t find class “com.android.billingclient.api.SkuDetails” on path: DexPathList[[zip file “/data/app/com.myCompany.myApp-Pkc-fuzcNuduEZLgviHL5w==/base.apk”],nativeLibraryDirectories=[/data/app/com.myCompany.myApp-Pkc-fuzcNuduEZLgviHL5w==/lib/arm64, /data/app/com.myCompany.myApp-Pkc-fuzcNuduEZLgviHL5w==/base.apk!/lib/arm64-v8a, /system/lib64, /product/lib64]]

juce_product_unlocking module is enabled
InApp Billing is enabled in Projucer

When trying to google for the problem all I come up with is, that the class is missing from the DexPathList. The solutions on stackoverflow and such suggest that it’s a Multidex problem, but so far I was unable to resolve the problem following that route.

Does anyone know where I can find said list? Or influence what’s on there? Or know what’s going on at all here?

Also since I had different Juce/Android problems because of the device I’m using to test, it’s a Google Pixel 3XL.

Have you re-saved your project with a Projucer built from the tip of the develop branch?

I have now and that fixed it… I was actually on the dev branch before you wrote this, but I hadn’t rebuild the Projucer too.

Thanks!