Introjucer created project has numerous warnings

Currently I've just been using Introjucer to create projects and then do all on going maintenance in the respective IDEs.  But now I'm considering fully switching over to using Introjucer for all project maintenance, but I'm finding that with some compiler option flags Visual Studio generates warnings that the flag was already defined.  It might not be such a big deal, except that the warnings are generated at least once for every cpp file in the project. 

For example, if I used the "/fp:fast" the warning "Command line warning D9025: overriding '/fp:precise' with '/fp:fast'" is generated, because "precise" is defined by default in the project.  And because this is a command line, and not a compiler, warning apparently there is no way to disable it.

Any ideas how work around this?

Thanks,

Chris

Hmm.. Having a quick look, I can't see anywhere that sets that flag. Perhaps it's VS that's setting it by default when the project is first loaded?

The place to look would be in jucer_ProjectExport_MSVC.h - that's where the VS project is created, but none of the flags seems to control the floating point mode. If you can suggest a change that allows you to change the flag, let me know and I'd be happy to add it!

Thanks for the help.  It definitely looks like VS is setting that flag by default, even though it is not included in the project XML.  If I change the setting directly in the IDE the vcproj XML looks like this:

<FloatingPointModel>Fast</FloatingPointModel>

If I set the compile flag in Introjucer the XML is like this.

<AdditionalOptions>/fp:fast %(AdditionalOptions)</AdditionalOptions>

Maybe an option is to allow Introjucer to pass cutom XML strings, such as "<FloatingPointModel>Fast</FloatingPointModel>".  That's not very user friendly, but it could handle just about any scenario.

-Chris

It'd actually be easy enough to just add a floating-point mode setting to the config, it's only a few lines of code. I'm a bit busy, but will have a look when I get chance.

That would be great, although I wonder how many other flags there are with the same issue.